ABOUT THE DAY
- BYO picnic rug or chairs
- BYO re-useable water bottle (refill at Barwon Water hydration station)
- Purchase your souvenir wine glass
- Purchase your tickets to the attractions (mechanical Surfboard & shark slide)
- Choose a spot on the grass
- Eat some Sustainable seafood
- Drink some wine, beer or cider
- ATM on-site for your convenience
- Say hello to our Ambassador Matt Dempsey-chef Gladioli restaurant Inverleigh
- Then sit back under the sun and enjoy live local entertainment all day, ride the Big Kahuna Mechanical Surfboard & the Giant Inflatable Shark Slide.
The popular tourist town of Torquay situated at the beginning of the iconic Great Ocean Road will host Australia's first Sustainable Hook & Vine Festival (Now in it's 2nd year) on Saturday april 9th, 2016.
Coastal Event Management presents the biggest gastronomical gathering of food, wine and music ever seen on the surf coast.
Dust off your picnic rug and come and relax on the lawn for the day, sampling the regions finest food & wine, and dancing the day away to a great line up of live musIC, OR ENJOY OUR NEW ATTRACTIONS, RIDE THE BIG KAHUNA MECHANICAL SURFBOARD OR SLIDE INTO THE GIANT INFLATABLE SHARK.
TO BOOK CLICK HERE